iPhone user? Your WhatsApp status has just changed forever
WhatsApp status for iPhone users is set to change forever! A fancy new feature is all set to be rolled out. The instant messaging app is launching a new feature that will let iPhone users share voice notes as a status update in addition to photos, videos, GIFs, and text. However, there is a limit of only 30 seconds to share a voice message on status. Here’s how to post a Voice note on WhatsApp status through your iPhone.
How to post a Voice note on WhatsApp status through iPhone
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Now go to the ‘Status’ tab which is located at the bottom of the screen.
- You will find a floating pencil-icon button next to the “My Status” option in the top right corner. Tap on it.
- To post a voice message, first, you will need to record it just like the way you do to send it in personal messages.
- Simply tap the microphone icon in the bottom right corner and start recording your message by holding down the microphone icon.
- However, you must note that you have a 30-second recording time limit.
- Once you finish recording, release the button and listen to the voice message again.
- No tap the send icon to share it on your WhatsApp Status.
When you will get the feature of a voice message on WhatsApp status
The option to share voice status updates is being gradually rolled out by WhatsApp. It may take a few days for the feature to become available on your iPhone.
More WhatsApp Status updates
Meanwhile, WhatsApp released a bunch of new upgrades and features for the Status last month. Some of these features include more privacy options to share your WhatsApp status, a feature to react to status too with emojis, and a ring for status profile updates.